This beautiful Western headstall is made from genuine high-quality nubuck leather with contrasting colours and decorative braids in the browband and cheek pieces, which are made from real rawhide.
Designed for use with the Barefoot bosal, or with a hackamore.
The main features of this Western headstall:
- Chicago screws for secure closure
- Fashionably knotted browband
- Semi-circular stainless steel buckles
- Attractive Barefoot conchas
- Highly adjustable in size – from warmbloods to little draft horses