Barefoot’s “Air Flow” leg protectors let your horse’s legs breathe. The air-permeable, soft and pliable inner padding offers ideal protection for the horse’s legs without constraining blood circulation. The padding overlaps the edges of the outer shell to avoid pinching. The outer shell is made from clear, sturdy thermoplastic polyurethan to protect the bones ideally. This material offers the following benefits:
- Flexible along a wide range of temperatures
- Low wear and tear
- Bend-proof and tear-proof
- Resistant to oils, fats and solvents
- Very weatherproof
There are elastic tapes to keep the boot in place and to allow for quick installation and removal.
- Excellent protection from blows
- Excellent cushioning of blows
- Quick to install and remove
- Very light in weight
The height of a size “Medium” boot is 23 cm while the height of a size “Large” boot is 25 cm. When ordering, you need to also select whether you need it for your horse’s front or hind leg.